Feather professional blades will fit any of the artist club razors. Manufactured to the highest quality standards, and designed for professional use, you can expect them to provide the closest and smoothest shave possible. Blade performance is equal to that of a 4/8 or 5/8 size traditional straight razor. The thinner blade allows greater edge flexibility to better conform to facial contours. If you want the closeness of a barbershop straight razor shave, the feather professional blade is a great option.
- Short Blade; Has Less Blade Exposure Than Other Artist Club Razor Blades; A Key In Creating A Light Feeling Shave That Avoids Skin Irritation On Sensitive Skin
- Straight Razor Blade Refills; Includes One Cartridge Of Twenty Single Edge Razor Blades; Twenty Blades Total; Fits Any Feather Artist Club Razor Handle
- Stainless Steel; The ProLight Blade Is Zero Point Two Hundred Fifty Four Millimeter Thick; Fifty Millimeters Long And Seven Point Four Millimeters High For A Mild But Thorough Shave
- Sanitary Disposal And Insertion; Cartridge Dispenser With One Touch Mechanism; Enables Easy And Sanitary Insertion Of New Blades; Safe No Touch Disposal Of Used Blades
- Triple Grinding; Each Blade Is Equipped With Triple Grinding For Optimal Sharpness And Consistency; Feature A Double Coating Of Platinum Alloy And Resin; For Easy Blade Use And Extended Longevity