The FEATHER Artist Club SS Scotch Wood Razor is the ultimate replaceable blade shaving razor made with the strictest pursuit of perfection in razor shaving. The head is made of SUS317 stainless steel which enables smooth shaving and resists heat, chemicals and other impurities. The rounded shaving head and optimal blade exposure provides a soft and smooth shaving experience. The purpose of the rounded tip of the SS razor is to gently push down the skin and disperse pressure at the blade tip, making the shave less damaging. The blade head is a spring-mounted, one-touch mechanism and can easily be dismantled and reassembled for cleaning. The beautiful wood handle is made of sustainable non-endangered birch wood. When it comes to replacing blades, use only Feather Artist Club Blades. Simply pinch the razor head and the blade will drop out. Changing the blade is fast and easy. Please use caution when changing blades. Feather Artist Club SS Razors can fit any of the 5 Artist Club blades: Professional, Super, Light, Pro Guard, & Soft Guard Blades. To clean the razor, disinfect by either boiling or using ethanol. Disinfect only the metal parts to avoid degradation of the wooden handle. The razor head can be easily dismantled and cleaned from the inside by rinsing water directly on the razor. Do not use "sodium hypochlorite" for disinfecting. Recommended for professional beauty and barber use only.
- Japanese Stainless Steel Body; Enables A Smooth Shave; Resists Heat And Chemicals And Other Impurities; Artist Club Razors Body Is The Cleanest And Most Hygienic Of Materials; Stainless Steel Is Autoclave And Disinfectant Safe
- Super Resin Handle; Provides Excellent Grip And Control; The Enamel Handle Is Made From A Super Engineered Resin; Resists Heat Up To One Hundred Thirty Five Degrees Celsius Or Two Hundred Seventy Five Degrees Fahrenheit
- EZ Blade Replacements; Changing The Blade Is Fast And Easy; Pinch The Razor Head And The Blade Will Drop Out; Use Feather Artist Club Blades For Replacing Blades
- Spring Mounted Blade Head; Spring Mounted And One Touch Mechanism; Allows Razor To Easily Be Dismantled And Reassembled For Cleaning
- Specifications; Scotch Wood Handle Is Four Point Eight Inches; Stainless Steel Body Is Five Point Six Inches; Weighs Fifty One Grams; Compatible With All Artist Club Razor Blades