Manic Panic Violet Night Classic High Voltage Semi Permanent Hair Color Cream is our darkest cool purple hair dye. This shade can even give virgin, unbleached hair deep violet tones, but for best results we recommend lightening hair to a medium level 7 blonde or lighter before use. The Classic High Voltage line of semi-permanent hair color conditioning creams from Manic Panic feature a range of over 50 colors that bring out bold, vivid looks for all hair types. This line of Vegan, semi-permanent hair color creams are free from parabens, gluten, ammonia, PPD, resorcinol and phthalates so you can feel good about changing up your look without any risks. Each one of our products is PETA accredited, made in the USA and tested on celebrities – not animals. And, this ready-to-use, no-mix blue hair dye fades gradually with each shampoo, lasting from 4 to 6 weeks. For best results, pre-lightened hair to a level 9 or 10 using Manic Panic Flash Lightning Bleach Kits. Then, brighten your mane within minutes with this blue hair color for men and women from Manic Panic. Hair dye results do vary, though, based on base color, porosity and hair type. Avoid using on hair with more than 10% grey coverage and read instructions included with the products. Manic Panic originated in 1977 as one of the first products sold at the Bespoke Boutique on St. Mark’s Place in NYC. The vivid shades, tints and hues stemmed from punk rock pioneers Tish and Snooky Bellomo, who transformed the beauty brand into a leading hair color revolution still going strong 40 years later. Tish and Snooky don’t just sell Manic Panic hair dye, they live it as they continue to perform regularly and showcase their vivid hair color on stage with legendary rock and roll acts. The New York native sisters, dubbed as the “Martha Stewarts of Punk Rock” believe in not only sharing colorful hair dye shades but also sharing a portion of their profits by donating 15% of Manic Panic’s annual profits to various charities.
- Violet Night Hair Dye Color; Violet Night Is Our Darkest Cool Purple Hair Dye; This Shade Can Even Give Virgin Unbleached Hair Deep Violet Tones; For Best Results We Recommend Lightening Hair To A Medium Level Seven Blonde Or Lighter Before Use
- Mixable Colors And Tones; Manic Panic Hair Colors Are Safe To Mix To Create Custom Shades Making The Possibilities Of Shades Endless; Combine Any Formula With The Pastelizer To Create Soft Trendy Pastel Hues; Ready To Use No Developer Required
- Semi Permanent Hair Dye; Formula Gradually Fades In Four To Six Weeks Because It Does Not Penetrate The Cortex Of Your Hair But Simply Rests On Top Of The Hair Shaft
- Cruelty Free And Vegan Formula; This Color Cream Hair Dye Features Vegan Ingredients Tested On Celebrities Not Animals; Hair Color Is Ammonia Free Paraben Free Gluten Free Resorcinol Free Phthalate Free And Peta Accredited
- For Best Results; Vibrant Color Results Are Best Achieved By Applying To Hair That Has Been Pre Lightened With Manic Panic Flash Lightning Bleach Kits; Bleaching Thoroughly To A Level Nine Or Ten Before Dyeing Is Recommended For The Best Results