Virgin Snow is a violet-tinted toner specifically designed for use on hair that is already lightened to the lightest possible shade. Bleaching your hair can leave it looking brassy, but this ultra-gentle cream-based toner magically neutralizes the yellow & orange tones, and will give it a white appearance. Use Virgin Snow to create a cool-toned canvas that can give you better results before dyeing bright colors. Looking to simply brighten your blonde? Use Virgin Snow every couple of weeks to keep your blonde strands brilliant (bonus, this doubles as a conditioning mask).
Virgin Snow when applied to pre-bleached hair, will make hair as white and unadulterated as freshly fallen snow.
Vibrant color results are best achieved by applying to hair that has been pre-lightened with MANIC PANIC Flash Lightning Bleach Kits.
Cream Formula Semi-Permanent Hair Color. Vegan Formula colors and conditions hair.
MANIC PANIC Hair Color is ready to use, do not mix with peroxide. Vegan ingredients. PPD and ammonia-free
- Virgin Snow Blue Tinted Hair Toner; Designed To Help Eliminate Brassy Tones On The Lightest Level Ten Blonde; Virgin Snow Like All Our Shades Doubles As A Deep Conditioning Mask While Dyeing Your Hair
- Semi Permanent Hair Dye; This Semi Permanent Hair Dye Formula Gradually Fades In Four To Six Weeks Because It Does Not Penetrate The Cortex Of Your Hair But Simply Rests On Top Of The Hair Shaft
- Mixable Colors And Tones; Customize Dark Even Light Or Long Or Short Hair With This Ready To Use; No Mix MANIC PANIC Hair Dye; Create A Softer Pastel Color Of Your Chosen Shade By Adding MANIC PANIC Pastelizer
- Cruelty Free And Vegan Formula; This Color Cream Hair Dye Features Vegan Ingredients Tested On Celebrities Not Animals; Made In The USA; Hair Color Is PPD And Ammonia Free; Paraben Free; Gluten Free; Resorcinol Free; Phthalate Free; PETA Accredited
- For Best Results; Virgin Snow Toner Will Only Work Properly On Hair That Has Been Pre Lightened To A Level Nine Or Ten Platinum Blonde MANIC PANIC Flash Lightning Bleach Kits; Like The Color Of The Inside Of A Banana Peel