Seki Edge Ingrown Toenail Nipper (SS-203) These ingrown toenail clippers for men and women allow you to create square-shaped nails and prevent in-grown toenails. In-grown toenails are painful but luckily you can help prevent them by making sure you don't cut the corners of your toenails. When toenails are cut into the corners, toenails have a tendency to grow into the skin. This is why it's important to cut toenails in a square shape. Square-shaped toenails allow toenails to grow out straight rather than curve in. Typical nippers on the market surprisingly don't make it easy to do so. The curvature of this nipper, however, curves away from the nail allowing small precise cuts.
- Ditch Ingrown Toenail Pain; Ingrown Are Painful But You Can Prevent It By Making Sure You Do Not Cut The Corners Of Your Toenails; Curvature Of This Nail Nipper Curves Away From The Nail Allowing Small Precise Cuts And Creation Of Square Shaped Nails
- Preventive Ingrown Toenail Cutter; Toenails Has A Tendency To Grow Into The Skin When Cut Into The Corners; This Is Why It Is Important To Cut Toenails In A Square Shape Because It Allows Them To Grow Out Straight Rather Than Curve In
- Professional Nail Clippers That Get It Right; Many Ingrown Nail Clippers Are Curved Inward; Our Ingrown Nail Tool Features Jaws Curving Outward And Away From The Toenail So You Can Point Cut And Reach Corners Without Cutting Into The Nail
- Durable Stainless Steel Design; Nail Trimmer Is Made Of Stainless Steel; Features Proprietary Spring For Long Lasting Performance; The Ergonomic Handle Fits Comfortably In The Hand; Superior Construction Makes The Toenail Clipper Last A Lifetime
- Centuries Old Craftsmanship; From The Creators Of The Samurai Sword In The Mountains Of Seki Japan; Combines Centuries Old Craftsmanship With Modern Technology To Create The Worlds Finest Tools With Metal And Art